Our quality assurance delivers consistent levels of safety, continual monitoring and evidence based improvements by:
- Recording and managing incidents and complaints using our Datix risk management system
- Reviewing all incidents and complaints monthly at clinical governance committee reviews ensuring we act quickly and appropriately, and learn from any lessons identified
- Having an open and transparent approach, and involving all relevant parties in the governance process
- Welcoming feedback and encouraging commissioners and clients to voice any concerns
All our care packages are assigned a named Nurse, as well as a Case Manager, to oversee all clinical aspects of care. We apply a formal review process to each care package as follows:
- Within 24 hours of commencement
- Within 72 hours of commencement
- Fortnightly or monthly clinical review
- Quarterly social care review
We are unique within staffing agencies for employing a full time Clinical Director, responsible for overseeing 80 policies and 160 standard operating procedures. We conduct monthly quality and safety meetings throughout the business.
In addition, and following an assessment by an independent body, Pulse Community Healthcare has been awarded ISO 27001 data protection certification. We are currently the only UK staffing agency to have achieved this.