At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re committed to ensuring our workers receive the training and support they need to give excellent care to our clients. We make a significant investment to provide high-quality training, delivered to you through a combination of practical classroom courses and online self-learning. Because it’s such an important part of our service, we provide all training courses free of charge.
We provide mandatory, specialist and refresher training, led by our own training team or occasionally delivered by a trusted provider. In order to work with us, it’s essential that you complete the relevant training courses and pass all written, practical and online assessments.
Our courses will:
- Enable you to perform your role confidently and competently
- Contribute towards your continuous professional development and enhance your skills
- Assist in increasing your potential career opportunities
- Give you the opportunity to train in specialist areas of care
- Improve the experience of the client
- Reduce risk to you and the client
To find out more