Adult Support Worker - Peterborough
Pulse Community Healthcare has an exciting new opportunity for a skilled adult support worker to join our team in the Peterborough and surrounding areas. Previous experience working with adults in a complex care setting would be desirable, however not essential as specialist training would be provided to the successful candidate.
Duties would includes supporting with personal care, managing various clinical interventions and promoting independence in the home and community. The clients you would be working with would very from - neurological conditions, physical disabilities, ABI or spinal injury.
This role is offering a variety of day and night shifts and is offering pay of £8.49 per hour.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Adult Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Adult Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to the client
- Administering medication
- Assisting in the community
- Promoting independence.
The ideal Adult Support Worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of professional boundaries
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.