Are you a compassionate Care Assistant, looking for an exciting new challenge?
We are looking to add to our Care Assistant team in Ashton–under-Lyne, supporting a client who has a spinal injury.
It is vital that you have previous ‘hands-on’ personal care experience, as our client has complex needs and you’ll be trained in delivering specialist clinical care.
Care Assistant role and responsibilities:
• Undertaking waking night shifts in client’s own home
• Working alongside a colleague as a 2:1 support team
• Full personal care
• Clinical care – managing tracheostomy, ventilator, humidifier, catheter, bowel care
• Liaising with family and other health professionals e.g. district nurses
• Support to access community and leisure interests when possible
• Client is paraplegic so full physical support is required
• Following care plans and record keeping
This will be a busy shift where you are always on the go, so we need an energetic Care Assistant who is resilient and enjoys hard work. You will need to have empathy and a positive attitude, as well as excellent attention to detail.
This role would be well suited to candidates who have previous experience in supporting clients with complex needs, or a desire to develop skills in this area.
Due to client stipulations, we are only able to accept a female care assistant for this particular role – though we have various other opportunities nearby for both male and female workers.
An enhanced DBS will be required and you’ll need to provide checkable references.
Benefits of working for Pulse:
• Competitive rates, with daily payroll and weekly pay
- rates of up to £9.34 an hour with this client
• Access to our ‘Refer A Friend’ – offering cash incentives
• A dedicated and supportive management team
• Opportunities for progression (Team Leader/Senior)
• Free mandatory and specialist training
• Holiday pay
To find our more or register your interest, please submit your details and we will be in touch.
We can offer immediate interviews, courtesy of our online interview facility.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.