Care assistant / support worker - Tower Hamlets
12 hour shifts (days or nights available) working with 1 client - Not domiciliary drop-in work
We here at Pulse Community Healthcare are looking to recruit a friendly and professional care assistant / support worker for our clients based in and around Tower Hamlets area of London.
This is a highly rewarding role whereby you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to our client, not to mention develop professionally within the healthcare sector by working for an industry leading organisation that is Pulse.
Our clients will have complex care needs and in this role you will be providing support in the home with daily life, e.g. helping with personal care, medication, and accessing the community, to more clinical interventions. Experience would be beneficial though not essential as free and comprehensive training will be provided when you start.
Suitable care assistant / support worker candidates must be attentive, flexible, patient, with the ability to work to a high standard for the duration of duty. You must also be able to work 12hr (day & night) shifts, as well as weekends.
Benefits working as a care assistant / support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare:
• Holiday Pay
• £200 joining bonus
• Recommended a friend scheme, earning a £200 bonus
• Free leading mandatory and specialist training
• Excellent rates of pay
• Career progression
• Dedicated case managers – with regular supervisions
• Must have recent UK care experience
• Must have an excellent level of written and oral English
• Must be flexible, caring and passionate about care
• Willingness to undertake an enhanced DBS check
• Willingness to attend our Mandatory and relevant specialist training
The care assistant / support worker role will involve:
• Complex clinical interventions
• Undertaking personal care
• Administering medication
• Documenting and recording observations
• Support clients to live independently within the community
• Light housekeeping
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.