We are currently recruiting for Health Care Support Workers within the Oxford Area.
You will be supporting our clients within their own home covering duties needed to offer support with personal care, food prep, managing their health condition while adhering to care plans. This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding role, where you can make a real contribution to improving the lives of others, whilst feeling valued and supported.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to communicate effectively – both written and verbal
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Be subject to 2 professional references and a Full Enhanced DBS Check
What we can offer you: -
- Long day shifts or waking nights which can be worked flexibly on a full or part time basis
- Regular supervisions, guidance and annual appraisal
- Excellent in house training
- Opportunities for professional and personal progression
- Excellent staff support (including 24 hour on call support)
- Refer a friend scheme
If you have the right skills for this role with at least 6 months experience in the last 2 years please submit an up to date CV
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.