Support Worker – Blandford – Dorset and Bournemouth
Hours – Part time shifts - 21:00pm - 07:00am
Pay Rate – £9 - £13 per hour
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our young male client. Our client is in Blandford for the week and then in Bournemouth at weekends. He enjoys animals, playing on his Xbox and has a great sense of humour. Daily Duties would include daily care of our client, PEG feeding, Tracheostomy and monitoring of his ventilator at night. We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude who will support our young client in having independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.