Children’s Female Healthcare Support Worker – Christchurch
Pay: £11 to £13.45 per hour (including holiday pay)
Hours/shifts: Sunday to Tuesday (21:00 until 07:00 waking nights)
Are you looking to learn and develop your clinical skills as a healthcare care assistant (HCA) or support worker? Pulse Community Healthcare are looking for enthusiastic healthcare support workers who have previously worked alongside nurses in a care setting.
Our client is a female child who has a neurological condition, who requires clinical support, living in her family home.
Previous experience is essential as the successful healthcare support worker will be expected to provide complex care in our client’s own home.
As a Healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
• Administering medication
• Personal care
At Pulse Community Healthcare we understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
As a Healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now to join the Pulse Community Healthcare family and make a positive difference to the lives of others. For more information please contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.