Children’s Female Healthcare Support Worker - Sturminster Newton
Pay: £13.20ph nights, £14.86ph weekends (incl. hol pay)
Hours/shifts: 7pm until 7am (Friday until Monday; flexible) regular shifts
We can also provide additional shifts with other client’s in the surrounding areas (full time or part time).
The successful healthcare support worker will join our team on an ongoing rota basis with the aim of providing support to our young male client who is living with spinal muscular atrophy.
It is essential to have previous experience within the healthcare sector as a support worker or healthcare assistant.
Duties of the successful Children's Healthcare Support Worker will include:
• Working with ventilators
• Providing pressure area care
• Carrying out skin integrity checks
• Administering medication
As a Children’s Healthcare Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.