Children's Female Support Worker – Nights
Pay: £13.20ph (inc hol pay)
Shifts: Monday and Tuesday (21:00 until 07:00)
Are you looking to learn and develop your clinical skills as a healthcare care assistant (HCA) or support worker? Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced support workers who are passionate about providing high quality care, in the Poole area.
Our client is a female child who requires clinical support along with personal care, as a result of her genetic condition. The successful support worker will provide support on a regular basis, in her family home, and rotas are given in advance.
It is essential that the successful support worker has; previous experience of working within the care sector and an understanding of the importance of providing high quality care.
As a Support Worker with us, your duties will include:
• Administering medication
• Personal care
• Basic observations
Pulse Community Healthcare understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Have experience in clinical care
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now or contact our support worker recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.