Children's Female Support Worker – Complex Care – St Leonards, Ringwood, Dorset
Pay: £13.20ph weekday nights (inc hol)
Hours/shifts: Fridays (9pm until 7am)
We can also provide additional part time or full time shifts with other client’s in the surrounding areas in Dorset.
Pulse Community Healthcare is searching for a caring and skilled female support worker to assist our young male client living with a severe skin condition, in the Dorset area.
The successful support worker will provide personal care and assist with duties such as carrying out skin integrity checks and administering medication.
Previous recent experience working in a similar role in a hospital or in the community is essential.
As a Children’s Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.