Support Worker – Complex Care - Blandford Forum
Pay: £14.46ph waking nights, £16.28ph weekend nights (incl. hol)
Hours/shifts: 9.30pm until 7am (Part time or Full time)
Pulse Community Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a caring support worker to assist a young male child living with a learning disability and a respiratory condition.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move away from typical healthcare settings and work with a young man who has a cheeky personality and a fantastic sense of humour. Supporting our client in the family home will also give you the opportunity to get to know him on a personal level whilst building a strong and trusting relationship with him, his family and your team.
As a leading complex care provider, we are proud to offer specialist respiratory training, giving you the chance to acquire the skills required. We are looking for an excellent communicator who is happy to encourage positive behaviours within a social setting.
We have part time to full time shifts available with a competitive pay rate of £14.46ph waking nights and £16.28ph weekend nights (incl. hol).
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.