Children's Support Worker - Birmingham
Hours - Various Shifts (24/7)
Pay Rate - £8.49 per hour
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience in complex needs? Pulse Community Healthcare has various rewarding opportunities for support workers to join us in supporting our young clients. Our clients needs vary from basic needs to complex requiring several interventions. Daily duties for the successful support workers could involve personal care, social care, assistance with mobility and management of various interventions and medications. We are looking for support workers with outgoing, bubbly personalities to encourage our clients' independence in their homes and communities.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow development in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.