Vacancy: Children’s Support Worker
Location: Forest hill (South East London)
Shift type: Nights - 9.30pm till 6.30am
Client: 17 y/o Female
Pulse Community Healthcare supplies support workers into communities across the UK. With our clients having a wide range of complex conditions, high quality training is provided to all candidates as well as shadow shifts being undergone prior to doing a shift.
We are in demand for a support worker with good experience to join the team and make a difference to a person’s life by making use of prior experience acquired within their previous role. Our client is a 17 year old female and conditions include gastronomy and epilepsy.
To be suitable for the role it is important that high level of both verbal and written communication is displayed. Patience and a genuine interest in improving the livelihood of the child is also equally important.
Due to your contribution and commitment you will be provided with a competitive hourly wage along with consistent work & dedicated case managers, here to tackle any queries or enquiries you may have during your working time.
Working as a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
• Industry leading free mandatory and specialist training
• £200 joining bonus*
• A friendly, nurse led office team
• A dedicated case manager for each client
• Flexible working opportunities
• A shift rota given a month in advance
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
• Regular supervisions and evaluations on a bi-monthly basis
• Excellent rates of pay, - paid weekly, accurately and on time
• Holiday pay
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse Care Awards
Feel like this role is for you? Do not hesitate to forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.