Children’s Support Worker - South London
Want to gain some more experience?
Pulse Community Healthcare is a major healthcare provider in the UK. We are actively recruiting for Support Workers that can provide person centred care to individuals with complex needs. At present we have a 4 y/o female with Tracheostomy and due to the nature of the role it is crucial candidates display commitment in ensuring the wellbeing & safety of the client. Previous experience in Trachy is also helpful but not essential.
The ideal Support Worker will have the following:
• Capable of working Night shifts
• Clear communication
• Experience in hands-on care
• Comfortable working in a home environment
• Capable of lone working, team work
Benefits of working for Pulse:
• Dedicated on-call team to handle any queries.
• Make up to £200 through our fast track scheme.
• Option to take on additional shift work.
• Recognition of strong performance.
• Acknowledgment of service to the company.
• Free Mandatory Training
• Renowned Specialist Training
Upon successful application, reference checks will be carried out as well as a fully enhanced DBS check.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.