Pulse Community Healthcare have a new opportunity and are recruiting for an experienced and compassionate children's Care Workers within the Worcestershire area.
The ideal candidates will be supporting our children's package within their home. The clients will need support with medication, personal care (all training will be provided). This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding role, where you can contribute to improving the lives of others, whilst feeling valued and supported.
What we can offer you: -
- Long day shifts or waking nights which can be worked flexibly on a full or part time basis
- Pay rate from £8.49 for competent staff
- Regular supervisions, guidance and annual appraisal
- Excellent in house training
- Opportunities for professional and personal progression
- Excellent staff support (including 24 hour on call support)
- Refer a friend scheme
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 6 months paid care experience within the U.K during the last 2 years
- Ability to communicate effectively – both written and verbal
- Must show flexibility
- Must be a driver with own vehicle
- Be subject to 2 professional references and a Full Enhanced DBS Check
Immediate interviews are available for suitable candidates.
Apply online today
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.