Full and Part Time Support Worker Roles Available
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting - We provide support to enable individuals with complex clinical needs to remain at home. You will be recruited to work with one client each day, with shifts that currently range from 4 to 12 hours available.
Excellent hourly rates of pay starting at £7.50 for night shifts and day shifts starting at £8.49 after training and shadowing has been completed. These do not include holiday rates or other benefits.
You will be trained in the needs of your client, that could be spinal management or PEG. We currently have over 20 specialist training courses that will be provided at the cost of the company and give you an opportunity to develop your clinical skills.
Want to be a part of a fantastic team? If so, your duties may include:
- Working with one or more clients on an on-going basis.
- Building a strong working relationship with the client, team, family and all professionals involved to provide the best person centered care possible.
- Support to live independently within the community.
- Specialist support may include taking and recording observations, catheter care and various condition related issues.
- All aspects of personal care.
- Administering medication.
These are extremely rewarding support opportunities and will enable you to have a positive impact on someone's life.
Pulse is one of the top leading UK and international providers of health and social care support. We are a forward thinking business who have regularly appeared in The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work for. We genuinely care about everything we do, from our clients, candidates and our charity work . What makes Pulse is our staff and we can offer you more than just another job, this could be the start of your career.
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions with long shifts
- On-going support is provided
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training is provided
- Holiday pay - up to 28 days
- In-depth knowledge of both our clients and carers
- We provide continuity of work
- On-going career progression and development
Ideal Candidates must have:
- 6 months UK paid experience within the health care sector
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Work on own initiative
- Professional, flexible, confident and able to provide full support and encouragement to our clients
- A full UK drivers license with access to a vehicle
A fully enhanced clear DBS, covering both adults and children, will need to be undertaken before commencing the role.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.