Community Paediatric Nurse – Selby, North Yorkshire
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and committed Community Paediatric Nurse to join our team. Our client is a young male with complex respiratory requirements so someone with prior knowledge and expertise in this area is desirable. Full training is provided free of charge.
The successful Community Paediatric Nurse will be patient and understanding with a caring and supportive attitude. You must have the ability to engage and encourage independence. Working hours are predominantly night shifts between 10pm and 8am, seven days a week including Saturday and Sunday on a rota basis. There may also be some day shifts available to cover to provide the family with some free time.
As a Community Paediatric Nurse for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal Community Paediatric Nurse will have:
• NMC registration
• Recent qualified experience as a Paediatric Nurse within PICU or PHDU
• Proof of indemnity insurance (this may be demonstrated via membership of the RCN or other relevant professional body)
• Desire to work in the local community
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.