Complex Care Support Worker – Lewisham, London
Shifts: 08:00 until 20:00 (day shift) or 20:00 until 08:00 (waking nights)
Rate of pay: £9.28ph
We are currently recruiting for a confident and enthusiastic Complex Care Support Worker looking to build up their experience within complex care. You will work as part of a team of staff providing social and clinical support to a male adult, in his own home and in the community, living with various complex conditions.
In your role as a Complex Care Support Worker you will:
- Provide personal care
- Administer medication
- Be responsible for PEG feeding and care
- Deal with Catheter and Continence Care
- Deal with tracheostomy care and management
The successful Complex Care Support Worker will have experience working in a similar role in a hospital or in the community working with clients who have complex care needs. You will be expected to have a thorough understanding of the role you will perform, working both autonomously, collaboratively and consistently to deliver high levels of care. We will provide you with specialist training to allow you to perform clinical interventions related to our client’s condition.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.