upport Workers - Whitburn/ Sunderland
Hours - Mon - Sun (8am - 8pm, 7pm - 9:30am and 10am - 2pm)
Pay Rate - £8.41 - £8.58 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking support workers with experience in mental health and acquired brain injuries to join us in supporting our male client.
Support Workers would provide the following whilst in the clients home; Personal care, assistance with mobility and interventions. The interventions for this particular package would include medication, PEG feeding and catheter care etc. Our client enjoys going out and about in the community visiting the cinema and boats. Specialist training will be provided to our support workers regarding the above interventions.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training and mandatory training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.