Job Title –Complex Support Worker
Location – Ipswich
Rate - £10 - £11.50
Pulse Community Healthcare is currently searching for new and passionate Support workers to start within a package. Based in Ipswich you will be caring for two gentlemen who are brothers alongside another Support Worker. They both have a diagnosis of Muscular Dystrophy and they are non-invasively ventilated, they currently live at home with their mother who has an active role their care.
Being based in Ipswich this package is easily accessible via public transport and other methods, both gentlemen enjoy socialising with friends. Their real passion falls with VW vehicles, they actively enjoy going to VW meetings to see all the different cars and meet VW drivers.
What we can offer you
• £200 Bonus for starting work in 28 days
• Excellent mandatory and specialist training
• Can earn up to £200 with our refer a friend scheme
• We provide continuity of work
• Dedicated case managers
• Pension scheme
• Options to undertake additional shifts
• Recognition for hard work and long service
• Weekly pay
• Medication Administration
• Personal Care
• Moving and handling
• Supporting the client in their daily routine
• Caring and attentive
• Good communication skills
As a Support Worker in this role you must:
• Have a fully enhanced DBS check with the disclosure and barring service to be completed, unless you have an on-line transferrable DBS (child and adult workforce)
• Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
We are a 24/7 care provider and have a variety of long day and waking night shifts available. Please note that this role is subject to a successful enhanced DBS check and completion of our free mandatory training.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.