Female Children’s Healthcare Support Worker – Christchurch
Pay: £14.46ph nights, £16.28ph weekends (inc hol pay)
Hours/shifts: Wednesday to Sunday (21:00 until 07:00)
We can also provide additional shifts with other client’s in the surrounding areas.
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced healthcare support worker to join our team in providing support to our male client living with a lung condition, in their family home.
The ideal healthcare support worker for this role will have experience within the healthcare sector and be confident in working with complex care.
As a children’s healthcare support worker you will be expected to have a thorough understanding of the role you will perform. We will provide you with specialist training to allow you to perform clinical interventions related to our client’s condition; this includes respiratory management.
As a Children’s Healthcare Support Worker with us, your duties will include:
• Administering medication
• Dealing with oxygen therapy
• Personal care
As a Children’s Healthcare Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.