Female Children’s Support Worker - Sturminster NewtonPay:
9pm until 7.30am (Tuesday to Thursday)We can also provide additional Part Time to Full Time shifts with other client’s in the surrounding areas.
The successful healthcare support worker will join our team on an ongoing rota basis with the aim of providing support to our female client who is living with a rare genetic disorder that affects her breathing.
The ideal healthcare support worker for this role will have experience working in a similar role in a hospital or in the community working with clients who have complex care needs.
Duties of the role will include:
• Basic observations
• Administering medication
• Providing pressure area care
• Providing oxygen therapy
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.