Female Healthcare Assistant (HCA) – Bromley, Kent
Rate of pay: £9.84pm
Shifts: 08:00 until 20:00 (days) or 20:00 until 08:00 (waking nights)
We are currently recruiting for a confident and enthusiastic Female Healthcare Assistant (HCA) looking to build up their experience within complex care. You will work as part of a team of staff providing social and clinical support to a female adult, in her own home and in the community, living with a spinal injury.
In your role as a Female Healthcare Assistant (HCA) you will be responsible for:
- Tracheostomy care and management
- PEG feeding
- Dealing with catheter care
- Airway management (invasive ventilator).
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Female Healthcare Assistant (HCA) you will be responsible for:
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervising and monitoring standards of care and taking appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensuring all documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
- Performing clinical interventions related to our client’s condition.
As a Female Healthcare Assistant (HCA) for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.