Female Healthcare Support Worker – Cheadle, Greater Manchester
Pay: £11.77 - £14.86 (inclusive of holiday pay)
Shifts: 07:30am - 13:30pm (18 – 24 hours per week)
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for caring and compassionate healthcare support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in Cheadle. You will provide support to our female client living in her own home with Parkinson’s disease and dementia.
The ideal healthcare support worker will have previous experience of working within a residential, community or hospital setting and will be familiar with clinical interventions such as PEG feeding. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and work within a community setting to provide a high standard of clinical, physical and emotional support.
As a healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
• Personal care
• PEG feeding
• Medication administration
• Pressure area care
Pulse Community Healthcare understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Discounted DBS if you complete your online interview within 3 days*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or contact our support worker recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.