Female Healthcare Support Worker – Wadebridge
Pay: £11.77ph days, £13.20ph nights, £14.86ph weekends (inc hol)
Hours/shifts: 8pm until 8pm or 8am until 8pm (Bank)
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our client living with a spinal injury.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a national provider of complex care who work with the aim of recruiting the best staff to provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children.
Previous experience working as a support worker or healthcare assistant is essential.
As a Healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
• Basic observations
• Administering medication
• Personal care
• Pressure area care
As a Healthcare Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.