Female Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker - Poole
Pay: £11.77ph weekday days, £14.86ph weekends (inc holiday pay)
Hours/shifts: 9:30pm until 8am (Fri until Sunday)
We can also provide additional shifts (part time or full time) with other client’s in the surrounding areas.
The successful healthcare support worker will join our team on an ongoing basis with the aim of providing support to our young female client who is living with Cerebral Palsy.
It is essential to have previous experience within the healthcare sector as a support worker or healthcare assistant.
Duties of the Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker role will include:
• Dealing with continence care
• Bowel management
• Peg feeding
• Enteral feeding
• Manual handling
As a Paediatric Healthcare Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £100 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance (Rota’s are usually given 2 months in advance)
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
Apply now with an up to date copy of your CV or for more information, contact our recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.