Female Senior / Support Worker – Sunderland – Tyne and Wear
Hours – Variety of Shifts – Monday - Sunday
Pay Rate - £8.41 per hour
We are currently hiring in the Sunderland area for female senior support workers and support workers. We are looking for a calm and proactive support worker to join our team caring for our client who has been diagnosed with spastic paralysis. The successful support worker will be offered specialist training to help care for our client.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our company is strongly focused on making sure our care is of the highest quality and that our client’s requirements are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked eye gazers
• Previously worked with challenging behaviour
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.