Female Support Worker – Birkenhead, Liverpool
Shifts: Days and Nights
Hourly rate: £9.43 - £20.11
Pulse Community Healthcare have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced support worker. We require a female support worker that has experience of working with brain injuries however this is not necessary as full specialist training is provided. The ideal support worker will be able to effectively manage challenging behaviours and will have a confident , passionate personality.
Pulse Community Healthcare provide high quality, specialist care to enable our clients to remain in their own homes whilst helping them to remain as independent as possible. As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• Variety of work placements
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
• £200 joining bonus*
• £200 refer a friend bonus*The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you would like to make a positive impact on someone’s life and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.