Female Support Worker – Birmingham
Hours – 2x day workers 8am – 8pm + 1 x sleep in 8pm – 8am
Pay Rate – To be discussed
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting flexible workers to assist our clients with complex needs with their day to day lives within their own home. We require workers who are experienced and confident in the care they deliver, and who have the skills and qualities to enable each client to live the best life they possibly can.
The client we are currently looking to recruit for is a female within the B34 area who requires 2-1 staff for 12 hours of the day (8am – 8pm) and 1 worker to sleep in from 8pm – 8am. Before a second worker returns for the double up shift again at 8am. We are looking for full time workers that can commit to at least 12 hour shifts at any one time and will also include sleep in’s.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a complex care provider that specialize in one to one care in the community. We provide high quality care to our complex client centred packages. For our support workers, our impeccable specialist training will be provided to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.