Female Support Worker – Complex Care - Warrington
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking a highly competent and experienced female support worker to support a male individual with a spinal injury.
Support workers will be expected to assist with all aspects of moving and handling as our client has Tetraplegia; you will also provide personal care and respiratory care. We offer outstanding specialist training to enable you to fulfil the requirements of this role, whilst developing your existing skills and experience.
This role offers 11.5 hour night shifts and a competitive pay rate of £9 - £14 per hour, dependent on experience.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Personal care
• Respiratory care (tracheostomy and ventilator)
• Moving and handling
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of professional boundaries
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.