Female Support Worker - Corfe Mullen, Poole
Hours - Part time hours available
Pay Rate - £9 - £12 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking Support Workers with experience in learning disabilities, to join our team in supporting our male client. The successful candidates will provide personal care and assistance with our client's various interventions. Full specialist training in our clients interventions will be provided to our Support Workers. We are seeking calm, observant candidates who will provide help with our clients day to day life as well as encouraging independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provides high quality one to one care in the community. We provide full mandatory and specialist training to our Support Workers to allow them to develop in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.