Female Support Worker – Ferryhill, County Durham
Hours: Mon- Sun – 10pm – 8:45am
Pay Rate: £9.19 per hour
Do you have experience in complex needs? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for support workers to join us in supporting our female client. Our client has several complex needs and can display challenging behavior. Whilst being with our client our support workers would provide personal care, moving and handling and assisting with our clients several interventions. Specialist training will be provided to our support workers for the interventions our client has.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal Support Worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with a catheter
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.