Female Support Worker - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Hours - Mon - Fri - 6pm - 6:45am and Sat - Sun - 10am - 5:30pm
Pay Rate - £8.90 - £9.18 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are currently recruiting for a highly competent and experienced support worker to work with our female clients. Ideally the support worker will have experience working with learning disabilities and autism.
The successful support workers daily duties will include personal care and administration of medication. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring attitude who has excellent communication skills to aid our clients communications problems. We will be offering outstand specialist training for this package which will include Bespoke Autism Training and Positive Behavioural Support training.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.