Support Worker – South Glasgow
Hours – 12.5 hours – day and night shifts – 7 days per week – full-time and part-time shifts available
Pay rate - £8.79 - £9.79 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities, to live their life as independently as possible in their own homes.
We have a great opportunity for a support worker, ideally with brain injury experience and experience in dealing with behaviors which challenge, to join our team in supporting our male client. Our client thoroughly enjoys art, nature, soap operas and quiz shows. Daily duties would include personal care, as well as day to day care and assistance with a tracheostomy, ventilator and PEG. As our client speaks Urdu, as well as English, it would be advantageous for the successful support worker to be able to speak both languages, although this is not essential.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have the following to offer:
• A driver would be preferred however is not essential.
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.