Female Support worker – Jesmond, Tyne and Wear
Hours; Mon- Sun- disturbed night- 9:30pm- 7:30am, Mon- Sun – Days respite for family – 11:30am- 3:30 pm (flexible)
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
Pulse Community Healthcare currently have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team supporting a male individual in his home. Daily duties will include providing personal care and supporting our clients nutrition, we are ideally looking for a highly competent support worker who will encourage our client's independence.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal Support Worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.