Female Learning Disabilities and Autism Support Workers – Urmston
Hours –Monday – Sunday (7am – 3pm), Monday – Sunday (3pm – 10pm) & Monday – Sunday (10pm – 7am)
Pay Rate - £11 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking support workers who have experience working with individuals that have been diagnosed with learning disabilities and/ or autism to join us in supporting our female client. Our client is a keen animal lover, especially cats, and enjoys being in the community doing activities such as shopping, bingo etc. The support worker will have a positive and encouraging attitude when supporting behaviors of concern whilst accessing the community. Full bespoke training will be provided around the support needs of the individual in relation to autism spectrum disorder, positive behavioral support and positive and supportive de-escalation techniques at times of high stress or conflict.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centred packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training provided to our support workers to allow them to develop their skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.