Female Support Worker - Learning Disability and Autism - Nights
Shifts Available: 8pm to 8am Monday – Sunday
Pay Rate: £11.78 Nights
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for enthusiastic and outgoing healthcare support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to support to our young female client who has a diagnosis of Autism and associated mental health needs.
Our client is independent and enjoys a variety of hobbies and interests which include going shopping, hair and beauty, drawing and being creative and maintaining an active social life.
The ideal support worker will have a sense of humour, be energetic and be open to building a successful working relationship with the aim of providing a sense of continuity, stability and security to a young woman’s life.
As a healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
- Administering medication – when required
- Assisting with personal care needs if required
- Promoting activities of daily living and teaching life skills
- Managing behaviours of concern
- Supporting Client to access the community and promote social inclusion
Pulse Community Healthcare understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now or contact our support worker recruitment team on 0161 245 4454.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.