Female Support Worker (Live In) – Spinal Injury
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour doe
Shift: One week on with two weeks off (Monday to Sunday)
Are you an experienced Female Support Worker (Live In) – Spinal Injury who has worked with Complex Care for at least 6 months within the last 2 years? Do you like to make a difference? Are you looking for stable and reliable shifts on a long term basis? If so Pulse Community Healthcare would like to hear from you!!!
The successful Female Support Worker (Live In) – Spinal Injury will provide complex care support and companionship to our young male client who is living with a spinal injury that has resulted in Tetraplegia. It is important that support workers are aware of the risks associated with living with a spinal injury such as Autonomic Dysrefelxia and Poikilothermia. Experience of working with spinal injuries is preferable, however is not necessary as we provide a range of specialist training which is tailored to the individual needs of our client.
The role of Female Support Worker (Live In) – Spinal Injury will involve:
- Providing personal care
- Dealing with pressure area care
- Undertaking moving and handling
- Dealing with catheter and bowel management care
- Administering medication.
As a Female Support Worker (Live In) – Spinal Injury for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.