Female Support Worker – Motor Neurone Disease – Paignton
Pay rate – Ranging from £10 to £11.25 per hour
12 hour day and night shifts available
We are currently seeking caring and compassionate support workers who are eager to build up their experience within complex care. We require a female support worker to join our team in the Paignton area, to work in our client’s home.
The ideal support worker will have at least 6 month experience of working with some complex care needs however we will provide a range of specialist training which is tailored to the individual needs of our client. The successful support worker will provide complex care support for our female client who is living with Motor Neurone Disease; duties include but are not limited to: personal care, moving and handling, catheter care, respiratory care and medication administration.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
• Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
• Supervising and monitoring standards of care and taking appropriate action to improve standards when required
• Ensuring all documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
• Performing clinical interventions related to our client’s condition
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.