Female Support Worker - Newcastle
Hours - Variety of shifts
Pay Rate - £8.95 - £9.18 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced and highly competent support worker to join our team supporting an individual living in her own home.
We are looking for female support worker who ideally has previous experience of working with neurological conditions. The successful support worker will be providing personal care and managing our client’s interventions.
We are offering outstanding specialist training for this package to allow our support workers to further their experience.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.