Female Support Worker – Nottingham, West Midlands
Hours- 8:30am - 5:30pm, 5:30pm - 10pm and sleep in (Mon - Sun)
Pay rate - £8.49 per hour
Do you have experience with spinal injuries? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for support workers to join our team in supporting our male client. Specialist training will be offered to the successful support workers covering bowel management and spinal. We are looking for a positive, calming support worker to encourage our client's independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow development in their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centered care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.