Female Support Worker - Solihull,
Hours - Days hours between 0800-2000 Monday-Sunday
Pay Rate - Pay from £8.49 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking Support Workers to join our team working with our young male client. Our client has autism and learning disabilities, therefore experience in these areas would be preferred however is not essential. In this package our candidates would provide personal care, medication administration and assistance with our clients various interventions.Full specialist training is provided covering epilepsy to our successful Support Workers. We are recruiting for Support Workers with a caring, positive attitude to encourage our client's independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provides one to one care in the community. We provide full specialist training to our Support Workers to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.