Female Support Worker - Stratford, London
Hours - 8am - 8pm, 8am - 1pm, 8pm - 8am (7 days a week)
Pay Rate - £8.68 - £9.12 per hour
Do you have experience with neurological conditions? Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking support workers to join us in supporting our female client. Daily duties would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's various interventions. Specialist training covering tracheostomy, suctioning, PEG and diabetes management. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring dedicated attitude to encourage our client's independence in their home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.