Female Support Worker - Stratford, London
£8.68 to £9.12 per hour doe
12 hour day and night shifts available
Are you an experienced Female Support Worker who has worked within Complex Care for at least 6 months within the last 2 years? Do you like to make a difference? Are you looking for stable and reliable shifts on a long term basis? If so Pulse Community Healthcare would like to hear from you!!!
The successful Female support worker will provide complex care support to our female client who is living with a neurological condition. The ideal Female Support Worker will have experience of working within complex care, specifically with tracheostomies; excellent communication and observations skills are essential as our client is non-verbal. To support you in your new role we will provide a range of specialist training which is tailored to the individual needs of our client.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
- Providing personal care
- Administering medication
- Moving and handling
- Managing diabetes
- Dealing with continence care
- Dealing with pressure area care
- Providing respiratory care
- PEG feeding.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.