Female Support Worker – Weymouth, Dorset
Hours – Variety of shifts available
Pay Rate - £9 - £11 per hour
Looking for an opportunity to work with clients and help build their independence? Do you have experience with complex spinal conditions? We have a new exciting role for a support worker to aid our female client within her home and to lead an active life within her community. Duties would include personal care and assisting with multiple interventions ranging from basic observation to gastrostomy. We are looking for a support worker with a positive, caring attitude to encourage our client's independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading specialist in providing impeccable quality care to our client centered packages. Not only do we provide the best care to our clients but we offer specialist training to allow our support workers to better themselves and grow within their career.
What will Pulse Community Healthcare offer me?
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- A personal app to access rotas and other information
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition – Pulse annual Nurses and Carers Award
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
- Opportunities for specialist training
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a dedicated team
- Professional attitude / outlook
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you are interested for this role or joining Pulse Community Healthcare drop us your CV online, we look forward to hearing from you!
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.