Female Support Workers – Gateshead
Hours – Monday to Friday 6pm – 6.45am – Saturday to Sunday 10am – 5.30pm
Pay Rate - £8.90 - £9.18 per hour
Do you have experience with epilepsy? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for support workers to join our team in supporting our female client. Daily duties would include personal care and administration of medication. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring attitude to encourage our clients' independence in her home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with learning disabilities.
• Previously worked with clients who have communication problems
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.