Female Support Workers – Looe, Cornwall
Hours – 08:00 – 20:00 – 20:00 -08:00 (7 days a week)
Pay Rate - £8.25 - £10.14 Per Hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for Support Workers in the Looe area, to join our team in supporting our male client. Our client has motor neurones disease, therefore experience would be preferred however is not ideal. Full specialist training in respiratory and PEG feeding will be provided. In this particular package, our support workers would provide personal care, assistance with medication and various interventions. We are seeking Support Workers with a caring, friendly nature to provide high quality care to our client alongside being approachable for our client's family members.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We equally are proud of our high quality specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to further their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Has previously worked with clients who have a tracheostomy
• Previously worked with ventilator
• UK Driving license
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.