We are recruiting for experienced Support Workers for Night and Day shifts within the Oldbury, West Midlands area.
What we can offer you: -
- Long day shifts or waking nights which can be worked flexibly on a full or part time basis
- Pay rate from £8.49 for competent staff
- Regular supervisions, guidance and annual appraisal
- Excellent in house training
- Opportunities for professional and personal progression
- Excellent staff support (including 24 hour on call support)
- Refer a friend scheme
Our Ideal Candidate: You will be working with a young female within their own home ensuring they are valued and supported. Duties will include supporting with medication, preparing meals and social activities (some personal care maybe involved). This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding role, where you can make a real contribution to improving the lives.
•A minimum of 6 months paid care experience within the U.K during the last 2 years
•Be subject to 2 professional references and a Full Enhanced DBS Check
•Ability to communicate effectively – both written and verbal
Immediate interviews are available for suitable candidates.
Apply online today and attach a current CV.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.