*****HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT (BANK)*****
Community Based/Incentives/Specialist Training/Long Term/Ongoing Work
Pulse Community Healthcare provides high-quality clinical complex care to clients based in the community. We are currently recruiting for experienced complex care support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team. We offer a ‘person-centred’ service, which provides safe, effective health and care for people in their own homes and communities, with a particular focus on flexibility, choice and emotional wellbeing.
As a Healthcare Assistant (Bank) with Pulse Community Healthcare you will work within care packages which will require a variety of specialised clinical needs which could include:
End of life
What do we do?
- Pulse Community Healthcare are a clinically led care provider, specialising in the provision of complex care working with clients and their families at home.
- With over 40 clinical leads placed nationwide, we can offer client specific training, meets and greets, and shadow shifts, to make you a fully competent member of the team.
What we need from you as a Healthcare Assistant (Bank):
- 6 months paid experience of clinical complex care in the last 3 years.
- Preferred experience in the following: ABI, gastro, physical disabilities, neurological conditions, spinal injury or paediatrics care.
- Caring, dedicated and committed to long term and ongoing work to provide continuity of care to clients.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
What we can offer you?
Online interview to suit your schedule. No travel!
Online and classroom training offered lead by our clinical team.
Rewards – access to Staff Treats, our online benefits platform giving you discounts on all your favourite shops, activities – EVEN HOLIDAYS!
Opportunities for progression and development.
24/7 clinical support team.
Joining bonus of £100*
Refer a friend - £200* – the more you refer the more you earn!
Full and part time hours (alternate weekends may also be required) and rolling rota to allow for a great work-life balance.
Are you the Healthcare Assistant (Bank) we’ve been waiting for? Apply now and a dedicated member of the team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.